The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Quality Report is a quarterly e-magazine from RWJF's Quality/Equality program area featuring the latest journal articles, research reports and other publications, as well as updates from the Aligning Forces for Quality initiative, the Foundation's core strategy in its longstanding commitment to improve the quality of health care that Americans receive.
Issues and links are archived below and updated when they are released.
10 Criteria for Meaningful and Usable Measures of Performance
- RWJF & Health Affairs Put the Focus on Disparities
- Physician Measurement and Improving Quality: Reform in Action
- U.S. Hospitals Have Room to Improve Readmission Rates
- Examining the Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Model
- The Case for Transparency in Health Care
- Comparing Health Care Quality: A National Directory
- Talking Payment Reform with Consumers and Physicians
- Use of EHRs in Cleveland: Reform in Action
- All About ACOs
- Transformation Has Begun: Join the Conversation
- Study: Do More Doctors Equal Better Access for Seniors?
- Videos: Highlighting Real, Local Reform Efforts in Aligning Forces Communities
- Issue Briefs: Project Works to Develop Cost Measures, Aggregate Data on
- Physician Performance and Increase Equity
- Announcement: New Leader for Aligning Forces for Quality
- Resources: New Tools to Improve Health Care Quality at the Local Level
- Dartmouth Atlas Study: Do More Doctors Equal Better Access for Seniors?
- Videos: Highlighting Real, Local Reform Efforts in AF4Q Communities
- Final Report and Toolkit: Improving America's Emergency Departments
- Article: New Study Suggests Patient Stories May Help Control Blood Pressure
- Research Brief: The Growing Popularity of Workplace Clinics
- Urban Institute Policy Brief: The Role of Performance Measurement in Value-Based Payment
- Report: Evaluating Solutions to the Medicare Payment Structure